Let us help your business! Contact Business Development Attorney Calvert Stone for more information today! Simply call 225-308-9024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ongoing abstracting, title exam and title policy issuance for State agency in their acquisition and construction of major flood control diversion project. This project affects large rural tracts as well dozens of urban residential tracts.
- Ongoing title exam and title opinion issuance of hundreds of parcels to be obtained for various levee expansion and wetland mitigation projects located in Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana.
- Ongoing representation of regional developer of discount “dollar stores” on a multi-state basis.
- Conducted title exam, directed closing and issued a title policy on the acquisition of land and the proposed construction of a major regional technology park.
- Represented condominium developer in acquisition of a 302 unit apartment complex and drafted all documents and agreement pertinent to subsequent condominium conversion. Closed multi-million dollar construction loan during ongoing construction and ultimately closed dozens of individual condominium sales transactions.
- Acted as a third party escrow agent for disbursement of loan proceeds secured by large mixed use development.
- Acted as a third party escrow agent for disbursement of sales proceeds in commercial stock buyout.
- Conducted title exam on a 129+ acre mixed use development, directed closings on individual lots and issued multiple title policies insuring title to same.
- Represented multiple state agencies in the acquisition of public right of ways and servitudes, including issuing title policies for fee title.
- Represented numerous buyers and sellers in owner financing transactions.
- Represented borrower in multi-state transaction involving refinancing of multiple storage facilities.
- Issued title policies on approximately 65 cell phone tower sites throughout Louisiana for major cell phone provider.